One of the important steps in the marketing strategy is to define an effective mission statement.
The mission statement must clearly explain the company’s purpose.
- Johann Kalchman, CEO of Lifeaz, which offers connected defibrillators, defines his mission at the Adetem Factory 2018 as follows: “We want to enable everyone to save a life“.
- On the same day, Julien Guagliardo, Head of Strategic Accounts Marketing Solutions at LinkedIn told us: “We want to connect people around the world so they are better informed and more effective.”
- Steelcase, a leader in office furniture, defines its business as follows: “Help companies work more efficiently and comfortably”
- Airbnb tells us that its mission is to “Build a world where everyone can feel at home, anywhere“
- Less Accounting sets itself the goal of “Making your life easier with our accounting software“
- The purpose of the Grameen Foundation is to “Contribute to the fight against poverty and exclusion in the world, through the financing and encouragement of local microfinance initiatives“.
- For Cityzen Barcelona, whose activity is the rental of space for companies, their mission is to “Offer a meeting space in which to find serenity to unleash their creativity“.
- and finally, Béautiful Numbers has set the mission of “Changing the way marketing is viewed so that it is recognized as the undeniable partner of any company’s growth“.
Define a market approach
Béatrice Loriot – + 33 6 81 07 34 41 / + 34 680 907 987 – Bloriot@beautifulnumbers.fr